I confess to being woefully ‘out of it’ with things like this. Jess Kho graciously nominated me several days ago and I still have not responded in kind. When I read littlegirlstory’s blog I am always amazed and impressed – at the way she shares her heart AND the amazing photos that make her posts superb.
My simple blog bobs along in a sea of brilliant blogs. I neither read nor write as much as I would like to, but I am endeavouring to change this. Here are 7 things about me:
- I am one of those rare creatures who truly enjoys and thrives on solitude. A great quality for a writer writing; not so much for one learning to better connect with my fellow man 🙂
- Twittering has become a new favourite online pastime (though I’m still having fun with Lumosity brain games). Tweets are a quick and easy way to connect with all kinds of people – to share links, great quotes and snippets of wisdom.
- I have a hard time making up my mind. I tend to make hasty decisions on matters that require deliberation. Or deliberate over minor matters to the point of ‘paralysis by analysis’.
- Fear and Faith. Doubt and Belief. Pendulum swings within – but not in metronomic rhythms. Trying to follow Pareto’s Principle to focus 80% on the positive and only 20% negative.
- Two ears, one mouth – sometimes I forget. Or think it’s the other way around. And get in trouble.
- I wish I could be 33 again and know what I know now. But then, who doesn’t?
- Bucket lists are almost as annoying as To Do lists. The time it takes to write the list could be spent doing the things… nah, just kidding. I LOVE lists !
To nominate others is a trickier proposition – I hope I get it right. These blog(ger)s are a rich source of insight, advice and encouragement. They provoke thought or smiles – sometimes both – and are always a delight. Kudos to you all!